We've got a restock of a customer favorite for you all today, our Lemme Lime Bar Soap!
My first batch of this soap was created probably around 5 years ago. Since then, I have played with the design a little bit, but the recipe remains the same.
Things to keep in mind before you get started:
- This mask can be messy, so wear an old shirt.
- A warm mask will work better than a cold one, but you don't want hot!
- Hair masks should be left on for a minimum of 15-30 minutes. The longer you leave it on, the more it can work
- Sometimes hair is too damaged to repair.
- Long, or thick hair may require a double batch.
- Avoid using heat styling (blow dryer or straightening irons) for at least 24 hours after application.
- Don't use shampoo or conditioner with SLS or SLSA after the mask, they will strip out all of the good work you just did. (Try one of our Sulfate-Free Shampoo Bars)