DIY Sea Salt Hair Spray
So many of us want those beach fresh locks all year long, but for some of us, days at the beach are few and far between, or even non-existent. If you're looking for beautiful, waves and texture, this DIY Sea Salt Hair Spray just might be for you!
Start out by gathering everything you'll need to make your Sea Salt Hair Spray.
- 1 Cup Hot Water
- 1 tsp aloe juice
- 2 tbsp Epsom salt
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- A few drops of hair-loving oil like jojoba, argan, or castor oil
- 10 drops Essential Oil (optional) I love rosemary, sage, lavender, or tea tree
- Microwave safe measuring cup
- Spoon or Spatula
- Spray Bottle
Lets Get Making!
- Begin by adding one cup hot or boiling water to a microwave safe measuring cup or bowl.
- Add Epsom salt and Himalayan salts. Stir until fully dissolved.
- Loosely cover, and allow to cool to room temperature
- Add aloe juice, oil, and essential oils.
- Using a funnel, transfer mixture to a spray bottle.
- Shake well before each use.